You Have Worth



Welcome to Let’s Chat with Chaplain Steve. I don’t know who needs to hear this today, but you are unique. Only you can fill the shoes you wear. You mean something to others. You are needed, even though sometimes you don’t feel like you do. 

I believe this happens because often we think too much. Sometimes we worry too much about what others are thinking about us. All of this combines and gets up in our heads and works to bring us to dark places. We tell ourselves that we aren’t worthy. We tell ourselves that we aren’t good enough. The truth is that no one talks to us more than we talk to ourselves in our own heads. So take my advice, be kind to yourself.  You are worthy of love, respect and kindness.  


I found this little gem below on a teacher’s website, and it is so true that I felt I needed to share it with you.  



I can help you find your true purpose. Perhaps, I can show you what you mean to others. I’m available. 


If you need to chat; if you need an ear I’m here.  My name is Steve, and I’m your chaplain.  


Blessings, 

Chaplains Steve

470-328-1838

sduvall@chaplain.org


Chaplaincy is a permission-based employee benefit.  If you wish to opt out of the weekly emails, simply reply STOP.


Comments